Job Number: 20888208
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT HYBRID
- Support the leadership team in managing calendars, daily workload and facilitating their requirements in ensuring all requests are managed in a confidential, professional, and efficient manner.
- Management of onboarding for new hires (staff and contractors) and vendor access to the Corporate Communications organization.
- Support communications IE: Townhall, office hours and team building activities and Corporate Communications newsletter.
- Knowledge management: Ownership of Corporate Communications SharePoint and keeping the SharePoint up to date (Metrics).
- Management of Corporate Communications social events and travel.
- Coordination of key corporate visits & events for Corporate Communications.
- Support any engagement teams within Corporate Communications.
- Assist in the preparation of correspondence, presentations and/or reports as required.
- Places and tracks SAP/Ariba requisitions as needed for the Corporate Communications Team.
- To organize and coordinate leadership meetings as required
- Associates or bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 5 years of Administrative Assistant Experience.
- The candidate must have experience working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs, as well as problem solving and administrative ability.
- Excellent PC skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Ariba, OrgPlus.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Organizational Skills and proven ability to multitask.
- To be able to communicate cross-functionally internal to site and external to other client sites in aligning and collaborating well with all such groups.
- Proven event management skills.
- Previous Pharma or Client Experience a plus.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Gabrielle: gabrielle@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-01978
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE