Job Number: 21033783
**Responsible for method development and execution of analytical techniques such as Karl Fischer, Dissolution, and Assay / Impurities to facilitate the support of drug product development**
- BS (4-8 years), MS (2-4 years) or Ph.D. (0-2 years) in analytical chemistry. Minimum education qualification required is bachelor's degree with experience.
- Experience in analytical development in support of drug product formulation development.
- Extensive laboratory experience with and in-depth knowledge of conventional laboratory techniques such as Karl Fischer, HPLC/UPLC, dissolution and wet chemistry is necessary.
- Experience with Empower is required.
- Experience in drafting and executing forced degradation and Design of Experiment studies.
- Experience in performing dissolution testing using biorelevant media, for active ingredients and drug formulations to facilitate biopharmaceutics risk assessment and support drug product development is a plus.
- Fluency in formulation development, pharmaceutical processing or pharmaceutical sciences is expected.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiar with USP, ICH and other compendial requirements.
- Support drug product development including characterization of the process and finished products.
- This position requires hands on experience and knowledge in small molecule pharmaceutical analysis, formulation and/or biopharmaceutics.
- The successful candidate must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with other team members and present results to development teams.
- Position Handles Hazardous Materials.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Margo: margo@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02067
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE