Job Number: 21347881
ARCHIVES RECORDS SPECIALIST
NORTH CHICAGO, IL
- Accurately track and report daily work progress to provide metrics for use in status reports to management.
- Demonstrate accuracy and proficiency in all activities.
- Adherence to safety guidelines pertaining to office and warehouse environments.
- Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Sorting through physical records to:
- Create an inventory of the records.
- Organize the records.
- Gather metadata for the records on excel RMA sheet in preparation for the migration into RIMS.
- Box records.
- Prepare boxes for shipment to offsite storage vendor.
- As directed, utilize the records archiving IT system, RIMS.
- All activities are executed per records management requirements.
- Proven attention to detail, specifically with typing and organizational skills.
- Competency and experience working with Microsoft Excel (intermediate skill level is acceptable).
- Ability to work with Word and Power Point.
- Ability to lift containers of 25 pounds or more repetitively.
- Clerical experience (sorting, collating, and filing).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with Teams.
- Records management or working in an archive, library, etc.
- Pharmaceutical or other regulated industry.
- Using Document and/or Record Management IT Systems or equivalent.
- High school diploma or GED.
- College coursework is preferable.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Milky: Milky@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02322
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE