Job Number: 21132833
WEST POINT, PA
- B.S in Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Minimum 6 months academic lab experience needed.
- Experience in analytical characterization and chemical compound purification with expertise in one or more of HPLC, MS, SFC.
- May have experience in high throughput automation and instrumentation applied to chemical compound purification.
- Knowledge of informatics and basic computer programs (excel, word, etc).
- Knowledge in HPLC and / or SFC purification of one or more of the following classes of chemicals compounds; Small Molecules, Peptides, and other classes.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills in a fast paced, team environment.
- Ability to multi - task and deliver on multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of standard laboratory instrumentation (e.G., liquid handlers, MS, automated chromatography, HPLC, SFC, chiral chromatography, etc).
- Highly self-motivated, customer-oriented focus and an attention to detail are critical to success in this position to support cross-functional collaborations across diverse research programs.
- In addition to possessing the critical technical skills, the idea candidate must be able to work well in a high pace environment and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Looking for a highly motivated individual to provide chiral/achiral purification support to Discovery Chemistry in the West Point Automated Purification Group (PA).
- Primary responsibilities for the position include purification of desired products from reaction mixtures (mg-g crude scale) by applying standard LC/MS, SFC technologies within the context of a predefined workflow, and the development of new methods or approaches to address more challenging separations.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Maureen: maureen@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02152
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE