Job Number: 21131370
ASSOCIATE OUTSOURCING MANAGER WITH PHARMACEUTICAL/CLINICAL
Hybrid (50% Onsite).
- The Clinical Trial Business Partnerships (CTBP) department is focused on executing the business' sourcing strategy across all phases of R&D development operations.
- This group applies a common framework to drive efficient, consistent, and compliant processes for vendor relationship and management of Client's major clinical service providers.
- Serving as a bridge between Client's clinical teams and external services providers, the Outsourcing Management group within CTBP is responsible for building the appropriate in-house management/oversight structure and mechanisms, while driving the external collaboration with clinical service providers in effort to yield a multitude of innovative ideas to deliver on company goals.
- This position reports to the Associate Director, Outsourcing Management.
- As an integral member of CTBP, the Associate Outsourcing Manager assists various team members by coordinating tasks related to outsourcing processes.
- Task level responsibility for in-house and outsourced studies that ensures adherence to company outsourcing strategies .
- Works under close supervision of designated team members .
- Impacts the success of projects to meet short-term objectives & adhere to project schedule .
- Primarily internal communication (limited external) .
- Serves as out-of-office back-up for Oms .
- Gains proficiency in various tasks with oversight from line manager to ensure task diversity .
- Ensures compliance with regulatory standards, ethical practices, company outsourcing and procurement policies and procedures .
- Supports internal and external Audits / Inspections and ensure readiness at all times .
- Delivers in accordance with deadlines and communicates with business partners and internal clients regarding contractual issues as needed .
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: bridget@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02146
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE