Job Number: 21150920
AUTOMATION INSTRUMENTATION SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
WEST POINT, PA
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- High level of automation and engineering competency and technical expertise in the areas of integration, robotics, liquid handling, software, and electro-mechanical solutions, and must be able to apply this expertise to continuously improve the organization's technical competency and output.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with site leaders, corporate management, and other stakeholders to ensure effective communication of plans and issues.
- Must be able to prioritize projects and resources to deliver required level of output and support to customers.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Experience working in pharmaceutical or biotech company and/or laboratory experience.
- Experience with liquid handling systems (Cellario, Beckman, Labcyte, Tecan, Hamilton, Brooks).
- SQL/Oracle programming.
- Microsoft programming languages (VB, C#, labview or equivalent).
- The new Preclinical Discover group is seeking is seeking a highly motivated individual to provide automation and operational support to our scientific labs.
- The selected individual will provide automation support, automation design and fabrication and automation production support in a clinical research environment.
- Automation Support.
- Liquid Handling / Automation Integration.
- Programming/Liquid handling integration work (Beckman FX, Hamilton, Tecan), (Acoustic Echo/ATS).
- Develop quality control procedures to ensure accurate liquid handling.
- Utilize vendors to support and service equipment to minimize down time.
- Interface automation with LIMS.
- Responsible for operations and troubleshooting robotic screening systems.
- LIMS Management.
- Maintain accurate records in LIMS for screening and sample management.
- Utilizes and demonstrates proficiency with computer database systems that support and facilitate screening and sample management operations.
- Project Support.
- Define Project requirements.
- Creation and execution of Installation and Operational Qualification documents.
- Coordinate installation requirements with Safety and Facilities.
- Process Optimization.
- Seek to continuously improve processes, systems, and overall client satisfaction.
- Provide direction/information to vendors, suppliers, facilities staff, and service providers as required ensuring excellent coordination/execution of work within the client environment with minimal disruption, as needed.
- Create SOPs for efficient and effective operation of automated equipment to satisfy department service level agreements and objectives.
- Client Interface.
- Act as an interface with client and suppliers.
- Act collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation.
- Ensure appropriate follow up with scientific staff.
- Develop/maintain positive relationships with internal/external customers and facilities staff.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Maureen: maureen@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02163
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE