Job Number: 20916126
BILINGUAL GRANT ANALYST SUPPORT MANAGER
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
***Must be proficient and fluent in German, OR French OR Spanish languages***
***50% onsite hybrid schedule***
***Assignment does not start until September***
- Must be fluent and proficient in one of the following - German, French or Spanish languages
- Exhibits understanding of analysis, grants, and corporate giving concepts and the Client therapeutic areas of focus.
- Ability to articulate corporate giving and grants process to outside internal and external requestors in a professional manner.
- Assists in the identification of and recommendation for process improvement, procedures, information, and opportunities to improve departmental functions and increase service value to the enterprise.
- Applies good judgment.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of current area and general knowledge of other areas.
- Applies innovation to enhance productivity.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities for valuing diversity, develops working relationships with peers and clients, and consistently shows respect and professionalism toward others.
- Demonstrates ability to be a strong team player in various work settings.
- Demonstrates leadership potential by exhibiting the following qualities - trustworthiness, integrity, candor, and openness.
- Demonstrates strong computer software skills, organizational and time management skills, and quality control techniques.
- Develops effective professional written communications and demonstrates introductory presentation skills.
- Manage day to day grants and Corporate Giving (CG) requests through the Client grants and giving Software/website (Cybergrant System). Training on the Cybergrant system will be provided.
- Responsible for all aspects of the CG request process through Cybergrants system, including administrative and operational tasks such as but not limited to:
- Keeping track and maintain all incoming and on-going CG requests.
- Ensure incoming CG requests include the minimum required documents to process the request.
- Communicate to potential grant recipients/organizations, including sending letter of agreements (i.E., contracts); obtaining the signed letter of agreement back from the organizations; requesting additional documentation for requests if necessary; Sending letter of agreements for approved requests to external grant recipients/organizations.
- Maintain signed copies of letter of agreements.
- Maintain and processes payments for approved CG requests.
- Conduct the close out process for any completed approved requests if required.
- Provide general overall translation from the three languages listed to English and vice versa when required.
- Acts as primary contact for requestor inquiries.
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of grants data and quality assurance, including responding to audit inquiries, analysis of incoming requests, and approval/decline documentation.
This 5+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Margo: margo@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02004
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE