Job Number: 21246584
BIO PROCESS ASSOCIATE 1ST SHIFT
Work schedule: 7: 00 am to 5: 00 pm 10-hour shift/4 days a week and a weekend shift every 3 weeks.
- Operates control systems and processes in Biotechnology Pilot Plants as assigned.
- Prepares process buffers and reagents.
- Cleans equipment and maintain area in clean and orderly fashion.
- Recognizes and reports safety, maintenance, and operational variances to area management.
- Communicates status of operations to area management in a timely manner.
- Follows detailed SOP's and batch records.
- Ensures compliance with cGMP and safety requirements.
- Maintains files, records, and equipment.
- Records data, logs activities and monitors processes.
- Achieves and maintains proficiency through training.
- High school diploma with a minimum of 5 years process operations experience A.A.S. Or B.S. Degree is preferred.
- Prior job-related experience required along with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with general chemistry, mathematics, microbiology, and cGMP clean room operations is a plus.
- The nature of the position demands keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience following and documenting written instructions is required.
- Committed team player prepared to work in and embrace a team-based culture.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michael: mlanzaro@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02268
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE