Job Number: 21174081
BIO PROCESS ASSOCIATE 2ND SHIFT
Shift rotation: 3 days on (Sat, Sun, Mon), 2 days off (Tues, Wed), 2 days on (Thurs, Fri), 3 days off (Sat to Mon).
Shift: 5pm- 5am.
- Operates control systems and processes in Biotechnology Pilot Plants as assigned.
- Prepares process buffers and reagents.
- Cleans equipment and maintain area in clean and orderly fashion.
- Recognizes and reports safety, maintenance, and operational variances to area management.
- Communicates status of operations to area management in a timely manner.
- Follows detailed SOP's and batch records.
- Ensures compliance with cGMP and safety requirements.
- Maintains files, records, and equipment.
- Records data, logs activities and monitors processes.
- Achieves and maintains proficiency through training.
- The successful candidate will have a high school diploma with a minimum of 5 years process operations experience, A.A.S. Or B.S. Degree is preferred.
- Prior job-related experience required along with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with general chemistry, mathematics, microbiology, and cGMP clean room operations is a plus.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience following and documenting written instructions is required.
- Committed team player prepared to work in and embrace a team-based culture.
- Shift work and overtime required.
- Selected candidates will be required to enter a structured training program and successfully complete all modules including Biologics orientation training, general knowledge training and job function training and successfully complete training module evaluations at 1-, 3-, 6- and 12-month milestones.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Gabrielle: gabrielle@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02200
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE