Job Number: 20850908
- Develop and qualify cell-based or ligand-binding based bioanalytical assays to support high priority biological and vaccine programs.
- Analyze samples using multiple platforms such as ELISA, ELISPOT, Neutralization assays or flow cytometry.
- Isolate PBMCs from donors.
- Assess analytical result data on acceptability using LIMS or other computer software.
- Maintain documentation according to guidelines similar to GxP.
- Work according to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and regulatory guidance.
- Maintain accurate records of ongoing projects in adherence with documentation standards.
- Assist in generation and review of reports and contribute to trouble shooting efforts.
- Collaborate and communicate within and across the work group.
- Work in a structured environment under direct to moderate supervision.
- Adhere to GLP regulations and safety requirements in BSL-2.
- B.S./B.A. In Molecular Biology, Immunology, Cell Biology, Biology, Biochemistry, Biology, or related biological science discipline.
- At least 1-year related laboratory experience.
- Working experience in a regulated environment (GxP, preferably GLP).
- Experience with cell culture and cell-based assays such as nAb assays, PBMC isolation, or ELISPOT assay.
- Experience with immunogenicity assays such as ELISA, Luminex, or MSD.
- Familiarity with Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight timeline and problem-solving skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and professional integrity.
- Have applicable, hands-on academic or industry experience within a lab assistant position, performing research thesis work, or similar.
- Have performed actual lab work involving mammalian cell culture (primary cells or cell lines) and/or work with microtiter plate assays, preferably ELISA/ligand binding-type.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Lora: Lora@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-01952
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE