Job Number: 21296416
- B.S. In Cell/Molecular Biology, Immunology, Biomedical Engineering, or related discipline with 1-3 years of relevant experience or M.S. With 0.5-1 year of relevant experience is required .
- 6+ months hands on experience of Flow Cytometry is required .
- Ability to work under moderate technical supervision and perform operational tasks independently is required .
- High motivation and drive to acquire new skills .
- Willingness to work in a regulated environment .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills .
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel .
- As part of the Product Sciences group, the energetic and motivated scientist will execute experiments of routine bioanalytical characterization activities supporting technical development objectives of final product and process intermediates for CAR T products.
- This role will support activities related to the identification of product critical quality attributes, in collaboration with technical development functions.
- Execute experiments of moderate complexity and dimensionality of routine bioanalytical characterization activities supporting technical development objectives .
- Data organization in electronic laboratory notebooks and data analysis/reporting .
- Ensure proper operation and perform routine maintenance of all laboratory equipment .
- Assist other staff to complete all laboratory tasks as necessary .
- Ability to stick to timelines while maintaining thorough and quality work .
- Expand knowledge in cell therapy development and awareness of competitive landscape in the cellular immune-oncology space .
- Grow and enhance skills sets related to analytical development and immunological techniques .
- Maintain a safe workplace in accordance with company and OSHA policies/procedures .
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jim: jim@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02296
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE