Job Number: 21176075
BIOLOGICS PROCESS OPERATOR - NIGHT SHIFT
Night shift: 6pm to 6am, 36 hours one week and 48 hours the next.
- The primary role of the candidate is working on assignments that train for proficiency in the operation of primary production equipment including adherence to detailed procedures and batch records ensuring compliance with cGMP and safety requirements.
- Work is performed in a team environment within a medium-scale biologics manufacturing facility with classified areas requiring appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Additional gowning through the processing areas and maintaining clean hygiene is a requirement to control established environmental specifications.
- Prepares process buffers and reagents.
- Cleans equipment and maintain area in clean and orderly fashion.
- Recognizes and reports safety, maintenance, and operational variances to area management.
- Communicates status of operations to area management in a timely manner.
- Follows detailed SOP's and batch records.
- Ensures compliance with cGMP and safety requirements.
- Maintains files, records, and equipment.
- Records data, logs activities and monitors processes.
- Achieves and maintains proficiency through training.
- The successful candidate will have a high school diploma.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S. In science, engineering, biochemistry, or related discipline or its equivalent is desired but not required.
- Prior job-related experience required along with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with general chemistry, mathematics, microbiology, and cGMP clean room operations is a plus.
- The nature of the position demands keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience following and documenting written instructions is required.
- Committed team player prepared to work in and embrace a team-based culture.
- Shift work and overtime required.
- Selected candidates will be required to enter a structured training program and successfully complete all modules including Biologics orientation training, general knowledge training and job function training and successfully complete training module evaluations at 1-, 3-, 6- and 12-month milestones.
- Position Handles Hazardous Materials.
This 3+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Gabrielle: gabrielle@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02204
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE