Job Number: 21333466
BUSINESS SUPPORT COORDINATOR
- Intermediate level position requiring full knowledge of the job; substantial understanding of general office routines and procedures.
- Supports the functional objectives of assigned department or team by performing a variety of activities in support of the functional processes, programs, and/or services.
- Work may include working on department projects, compiling and analyzing data, creating reports, providing information regarding function specific policies and procedures, and tracking and control of processes, projects, and activities.
- Frequent contact with individuals within own department as well as outside the organization; requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- Compressions and uploading tickets in Service Now.
- Audits for external and internal hire paperwork.
- Pulling down onboarding docs in support of hiring.
- Assist with final push communications form our ATS when we have large hiring classes.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 4-7 years administrative, HR, or related experience.
- 4 years' experience; Minimum of 2 years Recruiting or HR onboarding experience.
- Strong attention to detail needed.
- Prior recruiting or HR experience with hire paperwork required.
- Must possess demonstrated skills in PC applications, usually involving new/emerging technologies such as on-line databases, intranet/internet, and computer software programs specific to the function.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Rose: Rose@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02312
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE