Job Number: 21168845
BUSINESS/SYSTEMS ANALYST W/PHARMA MANUFACTURING EXP.
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
- Candidate must have knowledge of GMP requirements and experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail as Candidate must be able to manage significant detail for this data entry project.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Is action and results driven as this project will have aggressive timelines.
- Knowledge of both TrackWise and Veeva.
- If not, ability to grasp new systems quickly to ensure they can enter data from one system to another.
- Analyzes business procedures and data maps and ensure data can be entered accurately to target system.
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to ascertain specific output requirements key metrics, such as data counts, data status and accuracy of data migrated for management reports.
- Attends specification meeting with project team workers to determine scope and limitations of project, issues encountered and need for escalation.
- Reviews data migration workflows to understand tasks needed to successfully migrate data to target system.
- Reviews GxP and quality data procedures in data base management system for planning and implementing data migration activities.
- Conducts quality reviews of data migrated. Investigates, documents and reports data anomalies associated with the quality, accuracy and completeness of data migrated to target system.
- Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals relative to the establishment and functioning of complete operational systems.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cindi: cindi@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02194
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE