Job Number: 21099791
- To support manufacturing and laboratory operations calibration program in a timely manner and take preventive measures to assure proper functioning of operational equipment ensuring compliance with Company standards and regulatory requirements.
- This position must comply with all Security guidelines, Environmental Health and Safety regulations and the current Good Manufacturing Practices required by the job function.
- Verifies and/or calibrates instrumentation as required per current scheduling (CMMS) System.
- Documents Calibration process using current scheduling system.
- Revises calibration sheets to ensure proper documentation, calculation, and process completion.
- Modifies or update CMMS documentation as required.
- Repairs instruments and equipment as required.
- Uses several test equipment and tools (e.G., pressure, temperature, humidity meters etc.)
- Contacts supplier for quote external calibration of the instrument and standards.
- Performs inventory of the standards in the calibration shop.
- Initiates, participates, and assists in resolution of quality investigations.
- Attends to all mandatory training for GMP's EHS and company Policies.
- Attends to all mandatory meeting as staff, PAT or MAT as required.
- Revises, improves, or create calibration procedures based on observation or current experience.
- Participates actively in special projects as required.
- Troubleshoots manufacturing and laboratory equipment.
- Participates and assist validation and qualification process.
- Writes and reviews SOP s for instruments and controls.
- Prepares reports and keeps records on calibration inspection, testing, and repair.
- Ensure low cost of the calibration department (Reducing overtime, implementing new ideas).
- Plans, justify and implement cost reduction small projects.
- Escorts vendor to perform equipment calibration.
- High school Diploma or Associates or bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of lab experience preferred in pharma or medical device industry or manufacturing.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jacqueline: jacqueline@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02119
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE