Job Number: 20948123
CHANGE CONTROL PROJECT MANAGER
Hybrid, 1-2 days Onsite.
- Individuals will be responsible for the execution of Change Controls within Company change control systems.
- The individual will work as an individual contributor, adding to the performance and results of the department.
- In addition, lead sub-team meetings to establish requirements across multi-departmental areas in support of site change control requirements.
- Initiates change controls, assigns tasks to stakeholders, and tracks changes to closure to assure regulatory timelines for implementation are met and that product supply is not interrupted.
- Individuals will be executing Change Controls.
- Individuals will need to work within site systems for update and have interaction with customer for Impact.
- A lot of collaboration between change owners and support groups.
- Four-year degree - Engineering/Materials Sciences.
- Candidate must have good technical writing capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task/manage priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with others, demonstrated interpersonal skills including flexibility and ability to work in a team environment.
- Proven analytical abilities and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management experience and Change control experience.
- Validation, Deviation, Capa are nice to have skillsets.
- Experience with systems like SAP, IPI etc. Are heavily preferred skillsets.
- Past experience in Packaging, Manufacturing.
- Outgoing, collaborator, quick learner, good at sharing/receiving information.
- Needs to work well with others to get things accomplished .
This 10+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: bridget@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02015
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE