Job Number: 21133452
CRYOGENICS PROCESS OPERATOR
Monday - Friday 8-4 on site with occasional weekend work.
- This position responsibility consists of performing operational and warehousing activities in the site Cryogenic facility.
- Activities include the freeze thaw processing steps and packaging- shipping of bulk drug substances in accordance with the defined process parameters and the business requirements of the Devens site.
- Scope of position requires some, but limited activities, in walk-in refrigerators and freezers (personnel protection provided).
- Upon completion of training, person will demonstrate a thorough understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices, and a working knowledge of the facility and equipment.
- A background in automated business and process control systems is required.
- An operator is expected to provide process movements, troubleshooting, and maintenance support activities during normal business hours.
- Operators Perform inventory control (SAP) transactions as required for material movement updates, ordering supplies through both manual and electronic systems and routine cleaning operations.
- Operators are required to initiate ongoing communications using appropriate communication channels to organize information with clarity.
- Associates degree is preferred with a minimum of 2 years of pertinent experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of process operations as well as material handling and warehousing is required along with a demonstrated ability to operate and troubleshoot mechanical equipment.
- Ability to operate and maintain material handling equipment and other site vehicles is required.
- Excellent understanding of relevant cGMP issues such as batch record recording review, procedure writing and revisions, housekeeping, and environmental control is required.
- This is a 1st shift position with the occasional need to be called in during off hours.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Vic: vic@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02154
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE