Job Number: 21176869
- The mission for Center for Observational and Real-World Evidence (CORE) is to become a recognized global leader and strategic partner to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of healthcare.
- This role is expected to deliver data analytics and budget management support to CORE research activities, portfolio management and processes.
- The Data Analyst will recommend process improvements based on operational analytics.
- In addition, the Data Analyst will be accountable for ensuring that his/her work is following current MRL and CORE processes and policies.
- An ideal candidate should have solid analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze, significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy .
- Supports the operational metrics analytics to monitor, diagnosis and recommend process improvements to drive efficiencies within CORE operations.
- This work will support the entire CORE organization to inform portfolio-wide decision making and process improvement.
- Collaborate with team members to collect data from various systems to identify trends or patterns.
- Provide data analysis on CORE processes and deliverables Collaborate across all teams within CORE S&O and across CORE Collaborate with IT team to enhance data collection, integration, and analysis.
- Build simple CORE operations dashboards.
- Support ad hoc functional area analytical requests.
- Process reporting user access requests.
- Serve as the backup for data analytics lead especially in supporting Integrated Book of Business(i-B.O.B) and REV/OPS reporting needs.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required in Business, Finance/Accounting, Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experiences.
- Experience in setting and measuring operational metrics and KPI, including integrating data across multiple sources and platforms.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Experience in deliver on operational objectives in the areas of portfolio planning, budget management and metric setting.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Excellent in time management and project management skills.
- Should be Proficient in EXCEL, WORD and POWERPOINT, knowledge of data-oriented tools and systems.
- Ability to work autonomously as needed, raising issues with recommendations for solutions.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools.
- Pharma experience.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Krysty: krysty@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02208
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE