Job Number: 21072855
FILLING TECHNICIAN WEEKEND DAY SHIFT
Shift: Friday-Monday 6am-4: 30pm.
- Virus Dept. Ensures quality product by knowing and maintaining company and Departmental standards and procedures.
- Perform sterile operations according to Standard Production Processes (SPPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), documentation practices must be performed in a concurrent, legible, and consistent basis.
- Prepare cell and viral cultures within flasks, roller bottles in large quantities (1000+ cultures per day), this process is labor intensive and requires ability to push and pull large tanks, open and close large amount of roller bottles, lift trash bags and move large racks up to 20+ times a day.
- Sanitization or sterilization of designated areas and equipment, requiring work with cleaners and attention to small details while cleaning.
- Troubleshoot and perform adjustments of equipment as required.
- Ensure all assigned equipment and components are staged for assigned operation.
- Maintain documentation and other duties as assigned.
- Sterile processes are performed in small labs with up to three other technicians at the same time.
- Technicians will be required to wear full aseptic gown including hood, suite, boots, gloves, mask and googles.
- May require gowning and PAPR respirator.
- Some operations will be performed wearing a respirator which can reduce visibility.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Analytical, scientific, and mechanical trouble shooting skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Strict attention to detail and safety.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds on an intermittent basis.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, be able to also complete assigned tasks independently, be reliable and on time.
- Basic knowledge/understanding of aseptic process techniques and applicable quality standards to support sterile operations.
- Basic understanding of Good Documentation Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Basic awareness of quality improvement tools and MPS processes.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Justin: justin@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02100
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE