Job Number: 21072721
FINANCIAL COORDINATOR – ADVANCED EXCEL SKILLS NEEDED
NORTH CHICAGO, IL
- Help Manager with work and integration of Clients as needed Working heavily in SAP and Excel, not expecting experience in SAP, manager will help in learning, solid foundation of Excel needed: V-lookups, sort data, format data Person must have self-initiative and judgment to apply when instructions are not clear.
- Challenging status quo, need person to be proactive, ask questions if not clear on what is needed.
- Many things done are quite particular to the Client, very important that the person is confident and willing to ask questions.
- Activities for day by day, for the following day.
- Due to learning curve, may take longer or shorter timeframe than what is outlined, must be able to let manager know where they are and if they are comfortable with the amount of work being given.
- Critical thinking skills, analytical skills to challenge status quo.
- Team of five to six on integration activities.
- Internships with project type tasks, may not have experience with working across groups/teams.
- This position works across functions so person must be comfortable interacting with various groups of people.
- BS/BA in Finance/Accounting, Solid, intermediate Excel skills
- Must be able to ask for confirmation, clarification as needed to be sure they are clear in what is needed to be done.
- Prefer someone with a Finance or Accounting degree.
- Ability to speak up to present ideas.
- Willingness to learn SAP
- Past experience with SAP or similar systems, solid drive to learn and develop skills for the position as they are being taught/trained in them.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Charelen: charelen@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA' S REQUIREMENT #22-02099
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE