Job Number: 21164974
WEST LEBANON, NH
- This position is responsible for partnering with managers to facilitate the recruitment lifecycle.
- The person in this role will support resume reviewing, interview scheduling/coordination, candidate follow up, interviewing, and support managers through the recruitment process.
- Will work closely with the Human Resource team on sourcing strategies, making offers to candidates and efficient execution of the recruitment process.
- Partner with HR team on all aspects of the recruiting process which includes creation of open requisition, gaining approvals for offers, screening applicants, coordinating, and conducting phone and in-person interviews, scheduling onsite interviews, creating offer packets and processing applicant expenses.
- Represent NNUSBPI at career and job fairs.
- Support new employees once the offer has been accepted including setting up relocation benefits, pre-employment medical screening, new employee set-up, and on boarding.
- Tracks recruitment data for reporting and analyzing.
- Promote a customer-centered culture that emphasizes outstanding service and meets commitments to the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations, and industry codes.
- Incorporates the Client's Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related Human Resources experience.
- One (1) year of Human Resources experience or Three (3) years related experience.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills (both oral and written) as well as the ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate attention to complex details, execution and follow through.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information and work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to work effectively with a variety of client groups, build supportive relationships and establish trust and credibility in relating to others.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications) and ability to navigate through a recruiting database ensuring compliance and accuracy.
- While performing this job employee work involves sitting most of the time with walking and standing required only occasionally.
- This position may lift up to 10 pounds frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- The ability to speak, listen, and understand verbal and written communication.
- Travel: 0-5%.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michael: mlanzaro@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02190
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE