Job Number: 21231683
HR MANAGER II
Hybrid (Must be on site 3 days a week)
- We are currently recruiting an experienced Business HR Partner to be part of our HR team in our Worcester, MA site on a 6-month contract.
- Reporting directly to the Site HR Director, you will work closely with the business as the key point of contact for Business HR for a number of departments on site and providing support directly to Directors and Managers on people topics.
- As the first point of contact for HR from our leaders and teams, you will need to work closely with our colleagues in the wider HR team in Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards and HR Service delivery as well as colleagues on our sister sites to ensure that we provide an excellent HR service to the business.
- Our strong pipeline of products means that we are continuously expanding and therefore always looking for new talent who can develop and grow with us.
- As a result, this role can act as a steppingstone for the right candidate to build a career either within the HR team or tone of our manufacturing locations across the US.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Industrial Relations or related field.
- Ideally, they will have 3-5 years Business HR experience and experience of one other HR specialization.
- A thorough knowledge of Human Resources laws, practices, and policies, as well as its role within the overall business is essential.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: bridget@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02253
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE