Job Number: 21184228
OVERLAND PARK, KS
- The Office Administrator will assist with QHSE reporting and record keeping functions as well as other office operation functions as needed.
- Answer and resolve customer calls and connect them to representatives for specific support requirements.
- Manage the Overland Park site's supply inventory/ ordering.
- Oversee the collection and sending of office mail.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with employees and customers.
- Provide an excellent service experience for customers.
- Assist in the preparation of documents for supporting departments and functions.
- Support fleet registration and permitting.
- Support HR I-9 Filings.
- Complete other assigned duties as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Administration or operations support experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications i.E., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solves with minimal supervision.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- High level of organization.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jessica: jj@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02210
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE