Job Number: 21245475
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT / SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
- This role analyzes user's requirements and define new IT application solutions and/or features to existing application to meet new business needs and in solving business problems.
- This role possesses and applies a broad range of expertise of principles, methods, practices, standards, procedures, and compliance requirements of a particular business function in soliciting business requirements, documenting business process and workflows, converting requirement to functional specifications, and user stories.
- This role provides knowledge and training on the system use and interfaces with business users in understanding and providing resolutions to the system related issues and discrepancies.
- These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organizations architectural and operating standards and requirements.
- Must be familiar with agile methodology and experience creating requirements documentation: Use Cases, Epics, Features, User Stories consumable by software engineering teams . Ideate, develop, and refine options to define the right solution .
- Partner with solution architecture, software engineering and product teams to develop solution .
- Develop Solution outline to identify key product capabilities .
- Develop epics, feature and user stories that are consumable by the software engineering team .
- Have a technical bent to dig into technology aspects of the solution .
- Participate in scrum team to provide clarifications and guidance to team .
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Agile Delivery.
- Knowledge of JIRA.
- Creating workflows.
- Creating user stories.
- Biopharma business domain .
- Very good with documentation of a project and business user requirements.
- Should have life sciences experience.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: bridget@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02267
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE