Job Number: 21176278
JR. PROJECT MANAGER WITH SCIENTIFIC EXP.
- Master's degree (such as public health, epidemiology, outcomes research, behavioral sciences, health services research, biological sciences, or public administration).
- Must have strong communication (oral and written), multi-tasking, organizational and project management skills.
- Minimum of (3) years relevant job experience in a Project Management and/or Process Management role in non-interventional/observational research for the Drug / Vaccine / Biologics or relevant experience in public health research management.
- Familiarity with Portfolio & Life-Cycle Management for Drug / Vaccine / Biologics & Knowledge management technology platforms.
- Demonstrates ability to manage scope, time, resources, and risk effectively for strategic projects, is results oriented.
- Demonstrates situational leadership and creative problem solving within organizations and teams.
- Ability to understand details but keep overall " big picture " view of projects and strategies.
- Knows when and how to speak up to raise issues appropriately to the team and management.
- Experience with basic epidemiological methods, statistics, basic sciences, health outcome research or health economics and/or medical research preferred.
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Three years job related experience (e.G., clinical/ observational, or non-interventional research), or equivalent experience a plus.
- Under the broad guidance of the Center for Observational & Real-World Evidence (CORE) Director of Operations the primary responsibilities/skills for this position include and are not limited to the following:
- Functioning & long-term strategy planning of the CORE document review committee (DRC) which includes assignment of protocols to DRC dates, determine if the protocol is complete for review, consolidate comments from reviewers, set DRC agenda's, manage DRC TeamSite / postings, perform targeted QC on completed protocols, etc.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects which have significant impact on the effectiveness of operations team.
- Keeps team members, staff group, departmental colleagues (as appropriate) and management fully apprised of project / initiative status and issues.
- And other project support as determined by Portfolio priorities.
- This job is operational, and the candidate will not be contributing scientifically to the studies.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Maureen: maureen@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02207
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE