Job Number: 21245351
JUNIOR LAB TECH CELL CULTURE
WEST POINT, PA
- Prepare laboratory reagents, solutions, and culture media.
- Perform lab-scale upstream processing of vaccine products and process intermediates (including Biosafety Level-2 virus).
- Culture mammalian cells in CellSTACKs.
- Setup process equipment for lab-scale experiments.
- Perform in-process monitoring assays.
- Analyze, collate, track, and report data back to client staff members.
- Maintain records and test results following good laboratory practices (GLP).
- Work independently and efficiently.
- Document work clearly and perform tests accurately.
- Communicate effectively with client staff members.
- B.S. In Biology, Bio/chemistry, Bio/chemical Engineering, or related science.
- At least six months of laboratory experience in cell culture (e.G., mammalian cells).
- General laboratory skills, experience with aseptic manipulations, pipettes.
- Experience in culturing mammalian cells, including passaging and harvesting.
- Experience performing basic cell-based assays (e.G., cell counting, imaging).
- Experience using formulas and linking spreadsheets in Excel.
- Highly computer literate.
- Capable of quickly learning and adapting to new computer programs.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Must be flexible to work weekends needed to complete experiments.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jessica: jj@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02266
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE