Job Number: 21119471
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3 or more years of relevant systems experience in a regulated industry required, preferably in Life Sciences.
- Learning Management System (LMS) background preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
- Must have basic GMP and Quality knowledge.
- Intermediate skills to navigate a document management system (DMS) and Learning Management System (LMS).
- Must be able to properly communicate e-mails and routine business matters with management with high level of accuracy.
- Must demonstrate basic writing skills and be able to follow technical reports.
- Must be action-oriented and customer-focused and possess learning agility.
- Excellent organizational and written skills.
- Ability to work independently, have a high degree of accountability and accuracy of work.
- Intermediate skills in design, development, and implementation of training.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- This position is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all training requests and successful maintenance of the Training System for GMP impacted areas.
- This position works with Department Managers to maintain current and accurate training curriculum(s) and assignments for GMP employees.
- This position will provide technical support to the business as required for use of the Learning Management System.
- The specialist assists in determining training solutions that adhere to the Site Training program.
- Must have the ability to communicate information across all employee levels.
- This position reports to the Senior Manager, GMP Training.
- This role supports S12 operations.
- This role is a member of the Quality Systems Organization.
- Administers the electronic Learning Management and Training Management request system.
- Creates and maintains GMP curricula, and user groups for all supported functional areas and assigns them accordingly.
- Provides reports/queries/metrics as requested from Learning Management System for compliance and supports miscellaneous requests.
- Collaborates with internal IT to provide LMS troubleshooting.
- Recognizes and resolves training discrepancies. Communicates any such occurrence and corrective action to affected personnel.
- Reviews and approves accuracy of documents for training information and updates document effective dates through companies Document Management systems (DMS).
- Manages, schedules, and coordinates training for GMP courses.
- Organizes and prepares training course materials such as handouts, supplies and visual materials.
- Amends and revises materials as necessary, in order to adapt to changes that occur.
- Uploads training scores as appropriate into LMS.
- Maintains Curriculum Catalog on all curricula data that is inputted into the LMS to ensure integrity across all users.
- Authors documents regarding LMS processes, policies, and training in DMS as necessary.
- Acts as a support fielding questions and issues from internal customers related to the business and systems.
- Files all training documentation (hard copy) and provides general administrative support of department as required.
- Trains new team members and provides one-on-one coaching to LMS learners, management, or designee.
- Grant security roles as appropriate.
- Contributes to completion of training system-related objectives as assigned.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Margo: margo@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02140
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE