Job Number: 20953163
LAB SYSTEM ENGINEER
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Life Science, or equivalent industry experience .
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience including (but not limited to) Windows technologies, remote computing, and backup systems in a GxP environment .
- Experience with scientific instrumentation .
- Experience in GxP, or similarly regulated environment .
- Knowledge of computer system validation, CAPA and Deviation management, change control .
- Demonstrated experience with logical problem solving and root cause analysis .
- Symantec Management / Altiris or SCCM software deployment & management tool .
- Strong communication skills verbal and written .
- Projects strong positive presence with customers and senior management .
- Implements, monitors, and provides technical support of customer laboratory environments, typically integrated with instrumentation .
- Participate in and serve as technical lead for projects in support of laboratory computing for LCS Bothell, collaborating with IT Staff and clients at the site.
- Document procedures, policies, troubleshooting and best practices .
- Support change control activities, validation activities, Deviations and CAPAs.
- Escalates IT issues that are not resolved via regularly identified support channels .
- Identifies appropriate criticality of activities and tasks.
- Adjusts priorities when appropriate .
- Utilizes available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently .
- Works with Lab managers/ Key lab users to manages Lab Computing aspects of On-boarding, retirement, and relocation of equipment .
- Analyzes, identifies, and implements upgrades and/or solutions to improve the overall support of the benchtop platform in a timely manner .
- Ensures adherence to client's corporate policies through periodic reporting and compliance programs .
- Maintain a physical inventory of lab equipment, PCs, software, and any other information pertinent to the environment .
- Responds to Lab software/hardware related inquiries .
- Effectively allocates time to complete work.
- Coordinates schedules to avoid conflicts .
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jim: jim@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02022
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE