Job Number: 21159924
QC LAB TECH
Hours: M-F 8: 00 AM - 5: 00 PM
- Performs lab activities for testing of bio-analytical methods (in vivo, microbiological, immunological, virologic, or molecular biological) for various Bio QC tests on in-process, release, or stability samples in compliance with internal standards, 9CFR regulatory guidelines, Outlines of Production and Special Outlines.
- Initiates, executes, and completes assays as per validated procedures and within Quality guidelines and communicates testing, compliance and/or scheduling issues to supervisors.
- Perform routine testing using a significant portion of the existing animal and laboratory assays.
- Supports R&D testing.
- Initiates executes and completes assays as per validated procedures and within Quality guidelines and communicates animal welfare, testing, compliance and/or scheduling issues to supervisors.
- Maintains reagents, supplies and calibrated equipment.
- Prepare reagents and materials.
- Calculates results.
- Communicates schedule, test status, concerns, and data clearly and accurately.
- Write Laboratory Investigations, as needed.
- Review results and test sheets.
- Revise Pre-existing Standard Methods and SOPs.
- Troubleshooting established testing methods and evaluating new testing methods.
- Trains others on methods & procedures.
- Preferred AA/CVT Degree from an accredited institution.
- Will consider a high school diploma with relevant experience.
- Previous Testing Experience.
- Knowledge of basic scientific principles and techniques.
- Performs work following applicable methods and procedures with limited supervision.
- Good understanding of operations in the immediate area and basic understanding of applicable regulatory requirements.
- Makes routine decisions within the scope of responsibilities with guidance.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a clear, concise, and appropriate manner.
- Effectively interacts with co-workers and others as needed.
- Demonstrates teamwork within own group and other internal groups.
- Good Documentation Practices.
- Troubleshoot / Problem solving beyond method defined action.
- Good Communication.
- Familiar with good laboratory techniques.
- Use of Word and Excel, QM software for data management, MRP inventory software, and controlled document system.
- Test equipment.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jessica: jj@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02183
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE