Job Number: 21119923
LAB TECHNICIAN II CELL CORE
- Cell Core is responsible for supplying cellular products to support internal organizations.
- This role will specifically be responsible for processing apheresis to generate cellular products and intermediates in support of Research and Development, and Quality groups.
- The position will require experimental execution, documentation, data analysis, drafting of technical reports, and presentation of results.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts is required.
- Experience culturing mammalian cells is strongly preferred.
- Associates Degree or bachelor's in biology, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering or relevant scientific discipline with 0-2 years of industry bioprocess experience.
- Mammalian cell culture and cell banking.
- Experience with cell therapy process development or manufacturing.
- Buffer and cell culture media preparation.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills.
- Proficient use of MS Office products.
- Ability to meet deadlines, adapt to rapid changes, and work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Weekend Lab work on RARE occasions.
- Position Handles Hazardous Materials.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jacqueline: jacqueline@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02141
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE