Job Number: 21173750
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN DAY SHIFT
Schedule: 12-hour/day (6am-6pm).
- This is primarily a day shift support role to aid the production department in meeting scheduling requirements.
- Our goal is to achieve a strong technical presence on these shifts.
- Maintaining and repairing the machines as necessary to ensure smooth operation and minimize down time.
- The machines consist of a laser marking system, a VideoJet graphics printer and a conveyor system.
- Repair, clean, troubleshoot and maintain all equipment on the Production Floor.
- Perform weekly, monthly, and yearly PMs.
- Create and maintain files and drawings needed for Production which will include the setting up of new layouts or adjusting existing layouts for proper marking.
- Work with Production personnel to keep the machines running and minimize equipment down time.
- Interact with the Production Manager, Shift Supervisors, Laser Operators, and Quality Control Inspectors to ensure production schedules are met.
- High School Diploma or equivalent or vocational training.
- Two years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Adhere to the applicable safety standards, rules, and regulations in the workplace.
- Experience working with electro-mechanical equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot current or future equipment issues.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with minimal supervision.
- Task motivated and preventive maintenance focused.
- Willing to accept responsibility for assigned project.
- Intermediate or advanced PC Skills (Windows, excel, access, networking).
- Proficient in reading and understanding the English language.
- Ability to lift and handle up to 50 lbs.
- Willing to work overtime, when needed.
- Experience with laser marking systems.
- Experience with VideoJet Graphics Printing machines.
- Experience with Adept Robots and automation systems.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Justin: justin@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02199
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE