Job Number: 21021433
MANUFACTURING APPLICATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
Must be Onsite from day one, 5 days a week.
- Bachelor's degree in a life sciences or IT discipline or a minimum of 3 years of equivalent IT experience.
- 3+ years of direct experience with standalone lab systems and applications .
- 3+ years with Active Directory Domain Services.
- 3+ years with 21 CFR Part 11.
- 3+ years with Windows Servers.
- 5+ years' experience in IT .
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Server versions 2012 and 2016 .
- Knowledge of regulations, current industry practices, and experience with application of guidelines and regulations related to control of computerized systems, electronic records, and electronic signatures .
- Understanding of patching and cybersecurity fundamentals .
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with a focus on achievement of overall goals .
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs .
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision .
- The Manufacturing Applications Administrator works cross-functionally to support the administration of IT GxP and Non-GxP standalone/benchtop systems and applications onsite.
- This role is an individual contributor and will partner with Business Owners, Technical Owners, and Quality to support GxP/Non-GxP systems and applications as well as cybersecurity fundamentals.
- This role will support daily operations and make improvements to and offering advice about installations, configurations, and governing procedures.
- Administer lab Applications and work with local site and global teams to align multiplatform environment.
- Coordinate with global IT Teams in integration activities across sites, domains, and environments.
- Firewall and remote access implementations and management .
- Patching and Antivirus distribution and deployment .
- Support Windows O/S patching .
- Support Periodic monitoring and reviews of System Audit trails and User Accounts .
- Participate in Change Management processes .
- Assist Business Owners and Technical Owners to develop requirements and specifications for computerized systems used in GxP operations .
- Assist Business Owners and Technical Owners during test execution, document test failures and ensure testing aligns with internal procedures .
- Ensure the validation of computerized systems used across GxP operations is conducted in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and internal procedures .
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jim: jim@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02060
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE