Job Number: 20829605
MARKETING CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR
This is 100% Remote.
Candidate will work in EST, must be flexible with starting as early as 4 am up to 6 am.
- 5+ years marketing campaign management work experience, preferably employed by a large global company, dealing with multiple regions and geographically dispersed stakeholders and vendors.
- 2+ years' experience of working as an independent contractor, remotely.
- Experience working for external marketing support agencies is essential for example - PR, Copywriting, Advertising, Digital, Printers.
- Vendor management.
- Project management and experience working with project management tools (Microsoft Project, Monday.Com).
- Basic creative content editing (e.G., InDesign).
- Familiarity with social media development strategies and online content marketing.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tools (Eloqua) and webinar platforms (Zoom).
- Basic survey creation (Mailchimp, SurveyGizmo).
- Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects, stakeholders, and deadlines in a fast-past environment.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changes and shifting requirements.
- Top verticals - experience marketing to (some or all): Manufacturing, Construction, Ports, Transportation, Public Admin, Agriculture, Residential.
- Experience working for a creative agency is a plus.
- Salesforce platform experience is a plus.
- Experience in Energy, Sustainability or Fuel also a bonus.
- The Marketing Campaign Coordinator will work with multiple marketing managers to support a variety of global acquisition and retention campaigns, ad hoc projects, and other revenue-generating marketing activities, such as events, webinars, collateral production, and ROI reporting.
- The role will report to the Marketing Manager but primarily receive project requests directly from multiple commercial marketing leads on the team.
- Support execution of campaigns and projects, by managing the project plan and coordinating activities among the marketing team, agencies, and Sales teams, ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- Campaigns will cover multiple channels and include email, direct mail, trade show events, webinars, and direct sales sprints.
- Manage agencies' deliverables and sign offs by the marketing team's stakeholders.
- Proofread copy and check content adherence to the brand value proposition and guidelines.
- Help monitor campaign performance and generate insights.
- Create ad-hoc PowerPoint presentations and make minor changes to collateral.
- Research what the key competitors are doing in the marketplace, for strategic countries, key offers, and value proposition, and provide a summary of results to share with the sales teams.
- Research trends in key industries to help generate actionable insights for Marketing & Sales.
- Work with Accounting to help process invoices.
This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Maureen: maureen@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-01929
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE