Job Number: 21068777
M-F during normal business hours (8-5)
- The Meeting Coordinator manages and supports operational and logistical activities for meeting and event related activities.
- They are responsible for working closely with business partners to help define meeting objectives and recommend solutions on logistical needs.
- Coordinates support, meeting registration and housing administration.
- Ensure the integrity of all HCP interactions at meetings in accordance with corporate policy.
- Oversee development of on-line registration website (Cvent) and related reporting which enable efficient and complete program operations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with 4+ years of work experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Cvent preferred.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jessica: jj@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02093
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE