Job Number: 21210192
OPERATIONAL DATA STEWARD
- Data Steward for Healthcare Customers (including Professionals and Organizations) which includes, but is not limited to:
- Consolidation of duplicate records.
- Ensuring all required identifiers are listed on the consolidated records.
- Investigating potential affiliations between both HCP and HCO.
- Addressing field force data change requests.
- Assist Data Management functions within the team.
- Organize and analyze multiple data sources.
- Data Quality Assurance.
- Conduct UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for various system releases.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to various team members.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Minimum of 2 years of coursework towards a degree in Business Administration, or other applicable Business areas.
- Proficient computer skills using.
- Microsoft Excel - ability to create and edit pivot tables, experience in using 'vlookup' and 'if' statements.
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Organized and Detail Oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, and transition between assignments quickly.
- Experience in Customer Master and Data Analysis a plus, preferably in Pharmaceutical / Health Industry Professional and Organization customer data (IMS Health HCPS / HCOS data).
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Gabrielle: gabrielle@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02232
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE