Job Number: 21332070
NORTH CHICAGO, IL
WFH until COVID restrictions are lifted.
- Provide operational support to departmental projects or larger scale department/division-wide efforts.
- Duties will include - tracking information and generating reports, research and follow through, schedule coordination and database management.
- Compliance role where they are managing requests from the business (various functions) that needs to be approved. These include field sales, marketing, global as examples.
- Requests would be to provide funding to congressional organizations for sponsorship and exhibit opportunities.
- National and local, field-based opportunities.
- Compliance would include the amount proposed as well as the tangible benefits to the Client.
- The benefits would have to meet Client compliance requirements.
- They must be for medical education, scientific in nature.
- Cannot be of benefit to specific individuals at the Client.
- Receive requests, review to be sure correct documentation and forms are included.
- Minimum supervision required.
- Pharma background or has worked in federally regulated and compliance-based roles/positions.
- 2 4 years' experience in related work.
- Must have 2+ years' experience in specific programs or processes pertinent to the customer.
- Previous contract experience.
- Ability to follow specific guidance and interpret regulations.
- Ability to independently perform Contract review and compliance reviews.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong oral and written communications skills.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Vic: vic@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02310
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE