Job Number: 21271549
OUTCOMES RESEARCH/HEOR STATISTICAL ANALYST
JERSEY CITY, NJ
- Masters or post-graduate degree (PhD, DrPH, PharmD) in Health Economics, Biostatistics, Health Services Research, Public Health, Epidemiology, Pharmacy Administration, or other relevant discipline, with experience in coding and developing analytical datasets and conducting statistical analysis.
- Bachelor's degree 2+ years of experience
- 3 years of experience in SAS programming and a minimum 2 years of hands-on work experience with real world studies using large claims/EMR databases in HEOR.
- Pharmaceutical industry exp. (have some therapeutic area language) and has experience with any of claims (IBM marketscan, OPTUM, Premier etc.) or EMR databases (THIN) for research purposes.
- Strong programming skills in SAS / R programming and data analysis.
- Extensive work experience with large US insurance claims databases, electronic medical records, registry databases for health outcomes research (e.G., Optum, Premier, IBM-marketscan, Humedica, IMSPharmetrics +, GEhealth, Flatiron, etc.).
- Experience with Ex-US healthcare databases such as THIN database is a plus.
- Experience working with medical and billing coding systems such as ICD-10, SNOMED, LOINC, NDC, HCPCS, CPT.
- Familiar with cloud and high-performance computing environments (Azure, AWS).
- Must be able to meet timelines with minimal supervision, have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Solid ability to translate statistical information.
- Directly working with Outcomes research group on a retrospective studies from start to finish (developing research protocol, write SAS programs, analyze and provide summary of results that can be publishable).
- Reports to the Director of Data Analytics OR of Medical Affairs Outcomes Research.
- Focusing across Women's Health, Established Brands, Biosimilars and in-licensing opportunities.
- Responsible for the internal analysis for all internal projects research programs that include design and delivering internal research projects and insights.
- Responsible for the delivery of internal data analysis of studies involving observational studies for all developmental products and commercialized projects across the portfolio at the Client.
- The data is to be communicated to all internal stakeholders and for support for research projects that are reviewed and go to congress and manuscript submission.
- Develop protocols and Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) based on the study concept, and ensure appropriateness of study design, sample size and statistical methodologies proposed.
- Develop and implement rigorous QC processes and programming templates to ensure quality of data and analyses.
- Conducts statistical analyses to generate tables, listings, and figures for use in publications/presentations and for internal purposes.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Loren: loren@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02290
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE