Job Number: 21109055
Set up packaging line.
- The incumbent is responsible that all finished goods are packed in accordance with specifications and for completing all packaging documentation required before line start-up and during the packaging process.
- This position must comply with all Security Guidelines, Environmental Health and Safety regulations and cGMP's.
- Operates equipment, following all established CGMP and Safety regulations.
- Prepare packaging along with packaging documentation required.
- Packaging of finish goods in accordance with specifications.
- Performs line clearance and changeovers.
- Verifies all components against the packaging order.
- Completes packaging documentation required before line start-up and during the packaging process.
- Inspects the quality and accuracy of all information printed during the packaging process.
- Selects samples from lots and delivers them to Q.A. Following packaging procedures.
- Performs statistical inspection to packed product.
- Maintain good housekeeping through packaging process.
- Maintain accountability of components for reconciliation.
- Disposes waste to be recycling.
- Substitutes other packaging operators as necessary.
- Detect discrepancies during the packaging process.
- Reconciliates bulk tablets when lot has finished and verify batch record documentation.
- Must have a minimum of a HS Diploma.
- Light GMP experience or working in a regulated industry preferred.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Joanne: jm@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02127
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE