Job Number: 20845157
PACKAGING TECHNICIAN DAY SHIFT
Shift: 6: 30AM 3PM
- Under direction of the Supervisor, this position will work in a fast paced, team environment performing production procedures in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- This position will perform the following functions and other tasks, as needed:
- Operate production equipment, including start up, minor adjustments, and quality monitoring as required.
- Responsible for complete and accurate documentation.
- Clean and sanitize work areas as necessary, in accordance with SOPs.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Analytical, scientific, and mechanical trouble shooting skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Strict attention to detail and safety.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds on an intermittent basis.
- Basic knowledge / understanding of aseptic process techniques and applicable quality standards to support sterile operations.
- Basic understanding of Good Documentation Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Basic awareness of quality improvement tools and MPS processes.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Justin: justin@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-01944
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE