Job Number: 21316730
PRODUCTION PLANNING AND SCHEDULING ASSOCIATE W/GMP
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant science, engineering or similar discipline preferred.
- 2+ years of scheduling experience in cGMP manufacturing environment desired; 3-6 years preferred.
- Experience in scheduling cell therapy manufacturing preferred.
- Experience in material planning and/or finite scheduling in a medium to high volume environment, knowledge of scheduling platforms preferred.
- Ability to work independently on projects or problems of moderate scope to meet objectives.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exhibits leadership behaviors including collaborating for results and developing/executing strategy.
- Experience in lean, operational excellence, six sigma, or continuous improvement, and process mapping preferred.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders of internal and external teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Expert in Microsoft Office programs.
- Plans and schedules production related activities at the cell therapy manufacturing facility.
- Provides manufacturing operations with a plan that maximizes efficiency, resources, and capacity.
- Achieves on time delivery within budget.
- Work on projects/matters of moderate complexity.
- Evaluates and develops scheduling tools and provides technical expertise.
- Plans and schedules production schedules to meet product demand at the site.
- Plan and schedule all associated production and support activities including intermediates, product shipment, facility and equipment maintenance.
- Work with QA, QC and Material Management to ensure raw materials are tested, released, and available to support all manufacturing and support activities.
- Work with Document Control to ensure all documents (i.E., batch records and packaging records) are ready for Manufacturing.
- Build strong relationships and communication with all functions.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Advanced knowledge of forecasting, capacity planning, and production planning.
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations and FDA guidance applicable to biologics and cell therapy (or related) manufacturing.
- Troubleshoots and identifies causes and suggests solutions.
- Source of imaginative, thorough, and innovative solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- May serve as a resource to more junior members of the team.
- Supports an environment that encourages continuous improvement, best practices and appropriate risk taking.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cindi: cindi@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02303
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE