Job Number: 21259739
- The position will report into the AD, Clinical Trial Business Capabilities, Strategy & Operations Lead and take project direction from the Business Capability Leads and the Directors within CTBC function.
- The role will be required to work with multiple stakeholder groups.
- This role will plan and execute medium-sized projects, with deliverables including but not limited to a comprehensive project plan / checklist, project status reports, and risk mitigation plan.
- Project needs may evolve with organizational needs and the Project Manager's experience/skill level.
- Lead project team(s) leveraging prior experience/expertise in pharmaceutical clinical development, clinical operations, and data management systems and processes.
- Oversee planning and execution of medium sized project(s) to deliver on intended outcomes.
- Rapidly develop an understanding of project scope, existing processes, and expected deliverables.
- Manage communication across business stakeholders. Drive decision making and gain alignment when required.
- Identify dependencies, evaluate risks, and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned project(s).
- Ensure project deliverables and schedules adhere to established norms and are managed in alignment with departmental best practices across their assigned project(s).
- Monitor and control schedule of their assigned project(s) and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive assigned projects' momentum and progress. Engage and energize the project team(s).
- Plan and engage necessary resources across the enterprise to ensure successful completion of assigned project(s).
- Prepares all project status reports and documentation to keep project sponsors informed of project progress and potential risks/roadblocks so they can take appropriate action.
- Advise and consistently apply Project Management best practices and tools.
- Awareness of Change Management principles.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- PMP preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of project management experience required.
- Strong command of project management techniques and tools (e.G., project planning, stakeholder communication, presentation development, action/decision tracking, organizational skills).
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Clinical Development, including clinical operations and data management systems and processes, required.
- Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
- Knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines.
- Establish relationships with key leaders across functional areas.
- Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: bridget@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02283
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE