Job Number: 21349322
PROJECT MANAGER - HUMAN FACTORS
- Bachelors or master's degree within related field with 5+ years of related experience.
- The candidate is expected to have strong project management and coordination skills, detail orientated, resourceful and good communication skills.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written) and proven ability to collaborate with and across various multidisciplinary teams within the organization.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- OneNote experience
- Knowledge of human factors, medical devices, pharmaceutical, healthcare, or similar regulated industry, is a significant plus.
- The Client's Device Development team is seeking a contractor, whose main responsibility is to facilitate the logistics, planning, and preparation of human factors studies and activities across projects in the pipeline.
- In the next 12 months, 6 HF studies are planned, including international studies and large-scale summative studies for filing under tight timeline.
- The candidate will work with vendors and cross-functional stakeholders to assist the Human factors (HF) team members on HF/Usability study preparation and execution.
- Some of HF study preparation and execution work do not require HF expertise, but requires excellent project management, communication, and coordination skills.
- These tasks are critical to the success of HF studies and activities.
- Manage proposals and contracts with vendors.
- Assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Responsible for PO process, approval and change orders/ contract updates.
- Schedule meetings with vendors, facilitate target-setting for internal team and maintain project timelines.
- Manage shipping and sample logistics with vendor and service provider.
- Facilitate meetings and project management and maintain meeting notes/ minutes.
- Schedule and facilitate cross-functional meetings as needed.
- Run study team meetings + agenda building each week.
- Follow up on action items and close the review minutes.
- Study supply management and purchases.
- Sample kitting/preparation/coordination.
- Component Purchases.
- Study material printing.
- Organization of HF study data/videos, management of documentation and reporting.
- Manage budget and track project costs.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Margo: margo@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02324
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE