Job Number: 21314391
PROJECT MANAGER FOR INNOVATIVE CLINICAL TRIALS
- This role will be responsible for driving the execution of one or more GDD Innovation Projects, centered around Innovation in Clinical Trials.
- The Project Manager will partner with the Project Lead and Portfolio Lead to ensure successful project delivery.
- The Project Manager's core responsibilities will entail meeting management, maintaining project timelines/roadmaps, communicating status updates, tracking project financials, issue identification/mitigation/resolution and vendor management, if applicable.
- The Project Manager will be able to navigate a matrix organization, be highly organized and have effective communication skills.
- Familiarity with Innovation or IT projects is preferred.
- Experience working in R&D, BI&A, IT, or equivalent is preferred.
- Effective meeting management.
- Ability to manage multiple vendors within a single project.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to quickly build trust and work cross-functionally.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: bridget@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02302
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE