Job Number: 21132820
WEST POINT, PA
- Looking for a highly motivated individual to provide chiral/achiral purification support to Discovery Chemistry in the West Point Automated Purification Group (PA).
- Primary responsibilities for the position include purification of desired products from reaction mixtures (mg-g crude scale) by applying standard LC/MS, SFC technologies within the context of a predefined workflow, and the development of new methods or approaches to address more challenging separations.
- In addition to possessing the critical technical skills, the idea candidate must be able to work well in a high pace environment and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- B.S/M.S. In Chemistry or Biochemistry with 5+ years of experience in relevant field.
- Experience in analytical characterization and chemical compound purification with expertise in one or more of HPLC, MS, SFC.
- May have experience in high throughput automation and instrumentation applied to chemical compound purification.
- Knowledge of informatics and basic computer programs (excel, word, etc).
- Knowledge in HPLC and / or SFC purification of one or more of the following classes of chemicals compounds; Small Molecules, Peptides, and other classes.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills in a fast paced, team environment.
- Ability to multi - task and deliver on multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of standard laboratory instrumentation (e.G., liquid handlers, MS, automated chromatography, HPLC, SFC, chiral chromatography, etc).
- Highly self - motivated, customer - oriented focus and an attention to detail are critical to success in this position to support cross - functional collaborations across diverse research programs
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Supriya: supriya@AlphaConsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02151
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE