Job Number: 20921734
QC LAB ASSISTANT
2 Roles Available
Sun Thurs, 8: 30 AM 5: 00 PM
Tues Sat, 8: 30 AM 5: 00 PM
- Perform and document scheduled preventative maintenance and onboarding of QC lab equipment according to established procedures.
- Execute equipment alarm response and trend monitoring during regular business hours.
- Use established systems to purchase and stock lab supplies, gowning, materials, and equipment.
- Create and verify LIMS Standard and Reagent labels.
- Perform routine housekeeping of QC labs.
- Perform solution preparation to support QC testing.
- Escalate lab material shortages through the appropriate channels.
- Facilitate induction of new materials required in QC Labs.
- Associate Degree in Science or related field with 1 - 2 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in a high paced team environment, meet deadlines, and adjust workload based on changing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Basic computer proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Strong detail-driven scientific and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a regulated (GxP) environment (optional).
- Success working in a high-performing, business results-driven environment.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Charelen: charelen@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02010
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE