Job Number: 21257142
QC LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
- This role delivers value to the Client through providing Laboratory functional expertise and technical support in liquid science and technology.
- It will support the Technical Center in support of the Client Brands reputation and Production sites.
- Conduct relevant routine lab testing of raw materials and finished product to ensure compliance to company specifications.
- Accurately performing test methods as documented.
- Maintain lab equipment.
- Champion safe working behavior and tidiness through Good Laboratory Practice.
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in chemistry, microbiology, Food Science, or related discipline required, or proven experience equivalent.
- Required 1-2 years of lab QC role in lab or similar environment.
- Previous experience with analytical test equipment (i.E., HPLC, GC/FID) and food micro testing is preferred.
- Ability to prep, dilute, plate and read/record data - Media and Culture prep.
- GMP's / GLP.
- Root Cause Problem Solving skills.
- Organization, ability to follow procedures, multitasking, attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook calendar management.
- Positive attitude and ability to work with a diverse team at pace.
- Flexible approach to each day.
- Self -motivated to carry out routine tasks.
- Desire to learn and build skills and contribution to delivering R &D.
This 11+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michael: mlanzaro@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02277
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE