Job Number: 21169770
RESEARCH SCIENTIST - CHEMICAL BIOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- MS/BS with a minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on experience in protein biochemistry or related areas is required.
- The ideal candidate will have strong protein biochemistry and molecular biology experience to support protein purification and characterization.
- Expertise in Western Blotting, cell culture, protein extraction from cell lines and tissues, immunoassays and molecular biology approaches are highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience adapting, optimizing and/or developing sub-cell fractionation and tissue homogenization protocols are preferred.
- Familiarities with chemical labeling techniques and other sample preparation techniques such as in-gel and in-solution digestion are highly desirable.
- The ideal candidate should be self-sufficient, with strong laboratory skills and exquisite attention to experimental details and record keeping.
- Expected to work well in a team environment and contribute to the team deliverables with strong problem-solving skills.
- We are seeking a highly motivated Contract Research Scientist to join our Chemical Biology Department.
- The successful candidate will support Mass Spectrometry-based proteomics workflows for target identification and validation, working closely with proteomics scientists and colleagues in Chemistry, Pharmacology and Disease Area Biology functions to identify and quantify proteins from biologically relevant tissues, organs, and cells.
- We seek people inspired by our mission that will fit well with the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of our company culture.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Reden: red@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02195
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE