Job Number: 21343436
SAP TESTING MANAGER/GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
SAP high expertise in; materials management, planning, intercompany and third party purchasing and logistics.
- Support with the testing related to the Supply Chain business process activities on SAP project integration of the Client along with the implementation of a new supply & distribution model in Europe.
- Author Test Scripts.
- Link the business requirements to the Scripts.
- Assist UAT Coordinator, as directed.
- Be the point of contact for questions on HPALM execution and test execution.
- Support Business with UAT execution.
- Maintain an issue log.
- Triage the issues raised and route to the appropriate person.
- Execute cutover tasks as required and assist with determining timing of cutover activities.
- Be first point of contact for issues during Hypercare.
- T/riage the issue and will either address directly or forward to the appropriate steward for resolution.
- Author Training Materials/Work Instructions/Job Aids.
- Organize/Participate in the various IT status meetings and working sessions.
- Working closely with the UAT Coordinator to ensure alignment with the project milestones.
- Good degree of Project Management skills.
- Participate/Lead in cutover activities prior to go-live.
- Be first point of contact for issues raised by business users during the hyper-care period.
- Minimum 5 years of Business Analysis experience in Pharma supply chain.
- Minimum 5+ years of IT project coordination experience managing complex projects.
- High Experience with the SAP S4 HANA in MM, PP, SD modules in Pharma Industry.
- Highest experience in planning & logistics processes required.
- Experience in authoring business process deliverables as needed.
- Experience in developing business requirements, UAT development and execution.
- Experience/involvement with ERP system implementations.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key internal and external business partners.
- Works well in teams and is able to work with a wide variety of people.
- Self-starter, placing a high value on accountability, customer service, teamwork and delivering results.
- Ability to work across multiple time zones (U.S EST Europe - AsiaPac).
- Ability to translate concepts and strategy into meaningful communications.
- Organized with Strong attention to detail.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kevin: kevin@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02317
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE