Job Number: 20860615
SAILPOINT IDENTITY IQ DEVELOPER
- Senior Identity and Access Management consultant whose responsibilities will include SailPoint development and integration, design, analysis, programming/scripting, testing, and implementation.
- Individual will enhance the SailPoint Lifecycle Manager implementation, leveraging Java, BeanShell, Oracle/MySQL/Microsoft SQL Server databases, LDAP and Active Directory environments utilized for Identity & Access Management.
- The person will support and develop integrations and services in support of the IAM lifecycle, and provide technical expertise covering the various identity, authentication, and governance components across the enterprise solution.
- 6+ years of Systems Integration, sustaining engineering, data analysis and in-depth development experience.
- 3+ years of SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- 5+ years of Java.
- 5+ years of Oracle/MySQL.
- 5+ years of Linux.
- 3+ years of LDAP .
- Python/Perl scripting .
- Working knowledge of Active Directory .
- Working knowledge of Java application servers .
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: bridget@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-01958
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE