Job Number: 20959374
SCIENTIFIC APPLICATION SPECIALIST
- Provide application/technical support for RTMS (Real Time Modeling System) Scheduling tool by Emerson Process Management.
- Provide application/technical support for an EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) called Document Control & Archiving (part of the Syncade Suite) by Emerson Process Management.
- Operate with minimal supervision under the direction of the application SME/support lead(s).
- Work independently and in a team-oriented collaborative and cross-functional matrixed environment.
- Participate in ongoing analysis, design, validation, implementation, integration, support, and administration for one or more scientific applications.
- Manage users, groups, roles, projects, instruments and/or hardware associated with one or more scientific applications.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to clients at their own level of understanding.
- Analyze, isolate, duplicate and resolve problems.
- Develop new and modify existing Crystal Reports, SQL/PowerShell/VB scripts.
- First, second, and third level support of Incidents, Changes, and Problems.
- 4+ years of experience with the following:
- C# Programming.
- IS 5.0/6.0/7.5.
- PowerShell 4/5x scripting.
- Source Code Control.
- SQL 2012/14/16/17/19.
- SQL Server Scripting.
- VB/VBA Scripting.
- Windows Server 2012/16/19 .
- Strong GxP experience, with focus on ECM (Enterprise Content Management) .
- Communications demonstrates strong listening and comprehension skills and effectively expresses thoughts and ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Continuous Learning strives to continuously build knowledge and skills through training and development opportunities and through assessment of own strengths and weaknesses.
- Cost Consciousness works within approved budgets and contributes to profits, revenues, and cost saving measures.
- Cooperation works well with others, offering assistance and support to co-workers as needed.
- Customer Service is responsive to customer's needs and demonstrates the ability to handle difficult customer situations in a positive and effective manner.
- Dependability follows company time and attendance procedures, meets commitments, and takes responsibility for own actions.
- Initiative seeks increased responsibilities and takes independent actions and calculated risks.
- Innovation displays original thinking and creativity and develops innovative approaches and ideas.
- Job Knowledge is proficient in required knowledge and skills of the position including understanding how the job relates to others.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn and apply new skills and keeps abreast of current development.
- Demonstrates ability to perform job with minimal supervision.
- Problem Solving identifies problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information and offers alternative solutions.
- Quality demonstrates thoroughness and accuracy and looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Quantity completes work in timely manner, meets productivity standards and achieves established goals.
- Safety and Security observes Company and Customer safety and security procedures and reports unsafe work condition and security threats.
- Service Management utilizes standard tools and technologies to track and update all aspects of the ITSM lifecycle.
- Use of Technology demonstrates proficiency to use technology and ability to troubleshoot technological problems, keeps technical skills up to date and uses technology to increase productivity.
- Emerson Syncade RTMS / DCA / Syncade .
- ServiceNow ITSM .
- Fiddler .
- Jenkins / CI/CD .
- SharePoint .
- BPNM Modeling .
- Agile Methodologies for COTS products .
- Git / SVN .
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Krysty: krysty@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02026
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE